Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trying to mow the lawn during and earthquake

Pebbles FlintstoneImage via Wikipedia

My wife and I gave our 2 year-old Noah a hair cut yesterday. As my post title implies, it was like trying to mow the lawn during an earthquake.

If you've ever tried to bathe a cat, or even worse, brush a cat's teeth, you know what I'm talking about.

We've affectionately dubbed Noah, "Hurricane Noah" and "Bamm Bamm". He is off the charts in size. He stands head to head with many three year-olds we know. He is strong and active. But he is two and he is head strong and willful.

So to cut his hair, mom had to sit him in her lap and hold him. Then I had to try and trim his hair without poking out an eye or cutting off an ear. The result...well...The result is a hair cut that looks like his dad gave him a hair cut.

I'll post pictures later when I get home and find a camera.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: