Image via WikipediaYeah, I know I am becoming a positive, optimistic person. But that doesn't mean I never get annoyed. And this is on my mind. So here's the list in no particular order:
1. People walking around with their pants hanging below their butts. I know that one's been done to death, but c'mon...pull'em up.
2. Insurance companies: High premiums, High deductables, crappy coverage all have me convinced that Dante would create a 10th circle of hell for them.
3. Pedestrians crossing against the light.
4. Politicians: Conservatives in particular, but they're all pretty annoying.
6. Hipocracy: Unfortunately, I am often guilty of this.
7. Clutter: In my house, in my car, in my head, clutter rules my life.
9. Money: I don't have nearly enough.
That's the list. Like I said, it's not nearly complete. I'll follow up with things I like at some point.