Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just say, "No" Repost from my Myspace blog a while back


Official White House photograph of Nancy Reaga...Image via Wikipedia

I go into the bathroom at Perkins to pee. Above the urinal on the wall is an advertisement that says something like, "Zip carefully, over 100,000 clothing-related accidents happen annually." This is actually an ad selling ad space above the urinal at Perkins.

Then I look down and in the urinal is the rubber triangle thingy that says,"Say no to drugs."

I'm thinking, "Whoever thought of the "Zip carefully"ad HAD to be on drugs! So how can the urinal be telling me to say no. Come to think of it...Whoever thought of putting,"Say no to drugs", on the urinal pad was probably all drunk peeing in a Perkins urinal after bar time in the first place.

Why is the urinal telling me to say no to drugs? Does Nancy Reagan know about this?

In a way, am I not actually pissing on Nancy Reagan every time I piss on the "Just say no" urinal pad? Is Nancy even into water sports? Golden showers for Nancy Reagan?

Well...just remember...ZIP CAREFULLY!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: