Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A very incomplete list of things that annoy me.

Dante speaks to the traitors in the ice, Infer...Image via Wikipedia

Yeah, I know I am becoming a positive, optimistic person. But that doesn't mean I never get annoyed. And this is on my mind. So here's the list in no particular order:

1. People walking around with their pants hanging below their butts. I know that one's been done to death, but c'mon...pull'em up.

2. Insurance companies: High premiums, High deductables, crappy coverage all have me convinced that Dante would create a 10th circle of hell for them.

3. Pedestrians crossing against the light.

4. Politicians: Conservatives in particular, but they're all pretty annoying.

5. Stupididty

6. Hipocracy: Unfortunately, I am often guilty of this.

7. Clutter: In my house, in my car, in my head, clutter rules my life.

8. Work

9. Money: I don't have nearly enough.

10. Commercials

That's the list. Like I said, it's not nearly complete. I'll follow up with things I like at some point.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: