Thursday, March 4, 2010

SOMETHING

I see it's been a month and a half since my last post. I really haven't had time to put words down anywhere. This is frustrating as hell.

Just an update on what's going on:

I have not quit smoking yet. I tried, very hard, but it is difficult. I had hoped to implement my plan and document my progress on this blog.

No real progress has been made. This is not unusual for me. If I don't really have my heart into something or any real determination, I am not going to get it done.

I haven't had any real determination for anything in a long time. I haven't been able to write. I haven't been able to motivate to do what I need around the house at home.

I have come to the realization that this blog has been mostly about how little I have to say and how little I've done.

I do have ideas going on right now. I have signed up on Associated Content. I have an idea to write a series of articles showcasing some of the wonderful attractions in and around the Milwaukee area.

I love where I live, (except for winter weather), and I find myself speaking enthusiastically about the area when I talk to people out of state. I figure it would be a great subject to write on since it is something I know and something I am enthusiastic about.

I am actually really excited to get writing again, even though I have been told that I have other important things to do first.

No comments: